The Asus Lyra Home Wi-Fi System makes it easy to cover your home with a wireless network. Asus Lyra Map AC2200 is the first whole-home mesh Wi-Fi network system released by ASUS. With a mesh wireless network, it is easy to get high-speed Wi-Fi to every corner of your home these days. If the highest performance is what you need, we advise you to install the Asus Map AC2200 at your premises. Asus routers are best in all possible ways and deliver smooth wifi range across your home. If you wish to know what Asus Map AC2200 setup has to offer regarding speed, wireless coverage, features, and ease of use, keep reading the blog. Asus Lyra AC2200 mesh system utilizes tri-band technology.
Asus Lyra comes with a primary hub and three included satellite units. The setup and management of this system are easy via its mobile app and it connects to the system through Bluetooth. You can monitor all the devices on your network through an app with a graphical dashboard. Before we start the Asus Lyra Map AC2200 setup process, let’s have a look at the features of the Asus Lyra AC2200 mesh system.
Features of Asus Map AC2200 Whole-Home Wi-Fi System Mesh:
- Remove Dead Zones – It is Tri-band mesh Wi-Fi system that extends wireless range to every corner of your home and eliminates the dead zones.
- AiMesh – Compatible with AiMesh routers to form flexible whole-home wifi system.
- Reliable Connections – Its three wireless connected hubs give you the freedom to roam anywhere around the house. Automatically connects you to the best wireless signal.
- Security – AiProtection is another great feature of this system. Protect all devices on your home network with AiProtection.
- Easy Setup – Setup is easy and simple via Lyra App. This app enables PC-free setup, network management, and diagnostics.
- Family Overview – You can view and control each family member’s internet and app usage from your mobile device via a graphical dashboard.
- Supports Ethernet backhaul – You can use Ethernet cables to connect multiple hubs together. Also, reserves the entire band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) for your devices.
Asus Lyra Map AC2200 Setup:
Asus Map AC2200 setup can be done via using either the Asus Lyra App or a web browser. You can set up the ASUS AC2200 Tri-Band Whole-Home Wi-Fi System Mesh as per your requirement.
Setup via Asys Lyra App:
- 1. Go to the Play Store or App Store and download the Lyra App on your smart phone.
- Now, open the app and it will show you what you need to set up your whole-home wifi system.
- Follow the online instructions to set up your mesh system.
- Next, the Asus Lyra app asks for the necessary connection details.
- Your device can work with Static IP, DHCP, PPPoE, PPTP, and L2TP internet connection. Select your Internet connection.
- Next, set the SSID and password name of the wireless network.
- After the Asus Lyra AC2200 is set up, it automatically connects to the wifi and starts broadcasting the wireless network.
Asus Map AC2200 Setup through web-browser:
- First of all, connect the Asus Lyra to your PC by using either a wired or wireless connection.
- Plug in the mesh system into a power outlet to provide power supply.
- If you are using a wireless connection, then launch a browser and enter router.ausus.com in the address bar to access the Asus web GUI.
- On the web interface, click “Create a new Lyra network” option.
- Create your Asus Lyra map ac2200 login account and password, and click “Next”.
- Choose your Internet Connection type.
- Now, set the SSID and password name of the wireless network.
- Once you have finished your settings, wait for the solid blue light which indicates the Asus Map AC2200 is now ready.
Asus Lyra AC2200 is very easy to install by following these steps. Asus Lyra App lets you configure QoS settings, set up guest networking, and enable parental controls. If you face any trouble or want assistance on Asus Map AC2200 Setup and Asus Lyra map ac2200 login, then dial our toll-free no. We will provide you with a proper solution. You can also chat live with us through a chat window.